How to register a company in Bikaner? Read this article to know about answer of this question. By reading this article you can come to know that how to register a firm in Bikaner easily. In today’s world as population increases day by day, India becomes a majorly more preferable country to start up a new business. India offered companies a built-in market to explore.
Everyday companies registered itself, follow up the appropriate rules and regulation under the supervision of Government authorities. As the population increases day by day, every day several companies register his name and trademarks, etc with the appropriate government authorities For the shake of convenience, Government authorities make this process of registering a company, online process as well as an offline process. For the process of registering a company, the name of the company should be unique and choosing a name for your venture or your company is as difficult as startup your business. So let these article help you find a proper detail about how to register a company.
Let’s see a few steps for selecting a company name.
Few things you should know while naming a company:
Naming your company is as difficult as startup a company or business because majorly people remember and associate companies by their name.
- You have to choose a name which is short as well as easy to pronounce and easy to remember.
- Name of the company should reflect what is your business all about. It helps to improve your impact in the business industry as well.
- Before registering your company name with the government authority, you must be checked online that is this name is occupied by another company or not.
- If you use the company name which is already occupied by another company then this causes a serious issue for your company health.
Guidelines for naming a company:
According to the Companies Act 2013 and Companies Incorporation Rules 2014, there are few guidelines which you have to follow while naming your company.
- Company which deals with the financial activities must have a name related to financial aspects.
- If you not satisfied with your company name and want to change the name of the company than this can be done only after three years.
- Name of the company should be related to the objective of the company.
- There are few words if these word held in your company name then it needs the approval of Central Government. The words are Union, Prime Minister, Federal, National, etc.
Now, you have a technically a correct or appropriate name for your company but while walk in to register your company you should know what type of start-up you are want to register.
Types of Company
So let’s explore something about types of company (categories) are as follows:
- Sole Proprietorship
- Partnership firm
- One-Person Company
- Private Limited Company
- Limited Liability Company or Public Limited Company
Let’s know about these types of company one by one.
1. Sole Proprietorship
Sole proprietorship is a type of company that is owned and run by one person only. Sole proprietorship is the most common type of business practice in India for a long time ago. It is a form of business where one person owns the business, manages all the appropriate resource is required and control all the business activities.
The person who operates all the operation in the business of the company is known as a sole trader. All the profits come from the business is goes in his pocket and solely responsible for all losses.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- PAN Card
- Utility Bill of the company or Rental Agreement
2. Partnership Firm
Partnership company is a type of company in which a company having more than 1 owner.
If you want to have a partner in business than these type of business method is for you. In this type of method partners sign an agreement in which the role of each partner is decided, all the profits among each partner distributed equally.
What is inside this agreement?
- Name of all the partners should be mentioned clearly.
- Role and obligation of each partner.
- Distribution of profit share among the partners.
- Amount of investment made by each partner.
- Starting date of your company
- Name of the company
3. One-Person Company
In 2013, the Indian Government introduced a new type of company called One-Person Company.
Scenario before this type of company is that a single person could not incorporate a company, for that you must have at least two directors.
But after the introduction of One –Person Company, an individual could incorporate a company.
- Reservation application of name in INC-1.
- Identity proof, address proof and PAN card copy of nominee and member.
- Registered office address proof.
- Application of company registration.
- Affidavit of sharer for form INC-9.
4. Private Limited Company
For the registration of Private Limited Company, at least two directors are required with Director Identification Number or DIN by the ministry of corporate affairs. The Private Limited Company at least having 2 and a maximum of 200 members or shareholder in the company mentioned asper companies act 2013.
- Identity proof of directors
- Registration Address of the company like Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill or any utility bill.
- Copy of form DIR-2
- Copy of INC-9
5. Public Limited Company
For the registration of Public Limited Company, a company must have a minimum of 3 directors and there is no limitation in the maximum number of director, having minimum 7 shareholders initiated by the Companies Act 2013. According to the Companies Act 2013, A private limited company have a minimum paid-up capital of Rs 5 lakhs.
- DIN of all the directors.
- Address proof of all the directors.
- Identity proof of all the directors.
- PAN Card of all the directors.
- Utility bill of the registered office or company.
How to register your company or firm?
Before you apply to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for the registration of your company, you need to follow 10 steps which are listed below:
- Name of the company
- Uniqueness and Relativeness of the company
- Type of the company
- Documents Required
- DIN (Director Identification Number)
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Getting of Documents
- Complete e-from 1A
- Draft Memorandum of Association and Processing Fees
- File your application with the ROC
So, these are the steps required to register your company. Let’s discuss each of them one by one.
1. Name of the company
One of the most important steps for registering a company is to decide the name of the company. The name of the company is the trademark of the company.
Through the name of the company people’s remember about it, so the name of the company is “Simple to pronounce and easy to remember”.
What are the criteria for the guidelines of the company name?
So, the guidelines for the name of the company is given above the page just go up to the page and read about it this will help you out.
2. Uniqueness and Relativeness of the company name
Name of the company should be unique, if you using the company name which is already registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs than these are not good for you as well as not good for your company health.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs provides the online facility to check whether the name of the company is in already use or not.
Name of the company should relate to the objective of the company.
Click Here: Best Blogs
3. Type of the company
While going to register your company with the government authorities, you must have the name of the company and the type of the company.
There are different types of companies which are listed as follows:
- Sole Proprietorship
- One-Person Company
- Partnership Company
- Public Limited Company
- Private Limited Company
For each type of company, there is different documentation is needed, that’s why you must know about what type of company you required and then according to these prepare your documentation.
4. Documents Required
There are five different types of company and for each type of company required different-different types of paperwork.
So, it is important to know about what type of company you want to register with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
What is the documentation is required for each of the five companies?
Each type of company required different-different documentation which is listed above in the article.
5. DIN (Director Identification Number)
DIN is Director Identification Number and it is generated by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Government authorities provide an online website of Ministry of Corporate affairs where you can apply for the Director Identification Number which is unique for every person. These are required in the documentation process.
6. DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
DSC is Digital Signature Certificate. It is the paper certificate and can be presented to prove your identity to access information or service on the internet.
You can apply for the Digital Signature Certificate on the website of the Ministry Of Corporate Affairs.
There is also be used as the documentation of registration of a company.
Click Here: Blogs to read
7. Getting of Documents
After collecting the DIN and DSC from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, you are ready to apply for the registration process which is conducted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
8. Complete e-from 1A
Form 1A is an online form which is to register your company name. In form 1A, you should list
the minimum 4 possible name and maximum 6 order of preference.
9. Draft Memorandum of Association and Processing Fees
The Draft of Memorandum of Association describes the aim of the company and the operation held regularly.
After that, you have to submit the processing fees and this is the last step for the registration.
10. File your application with the ROC
Now, you have gathered all the required document. And now you are ready to fill ROC electronically. Now, You company is registered and you can do further operations.